Welcome to Faculty & Staff Resources and more
Please click on the tab to expand to read
Note: Please login to your UH to access most of the links on this page.
- Institutional Effectiveness(pdf)
- Students Affairs (ppt)
- Title III (ppt)
- Title IX (ppt)
- I Wish My Teacher Knew Workshop Presentation (ppt)
- I Wish My Teacher Knew Workshop Video (mp4)
Spring 2019 (.ppt)
- Administrative Services
- Institutional Research & Analysis (IR)
- Poem: If I Were and Artist
- Students Affairs
- Tittle IX - Code of Conduct
DISABILITIES ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
Instructors: Please copy and paste the following statement into your syllabus.
ADA Accommodations Statement to be used in publications, such as college website, bulletins, program brochures, syllabi, class schedules, newsletters, instructional materials, and examinations. The Statement will be provided in alternate formats upon request from persons with print disabilities, e.g. large print, audiotape, electronic media, Braille, live reading, etc.
ADA Accommodations Statement
Kauaʻi Community College is committed to providing all students with equitable access to its programs and services.
This Statement is available in alternate format upon request for persons with print disabilities. For more information or assistance, please call (808)245-8314.
ADA accommodations information to be used in registration forms, brochures, fliers, bulletins, or invitations for conferences and events.
Kauaʻi Community College is committed to providing all students with equitable access to its programs and services. For disability accommodations, contact our Disabilities Services Coordinator at (808) 245-8314.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact our Disabilities Services Coordinator well before the registration deadline to provide ample time to review and verify requests.
For students whose home campus is not Kaua'i Community College, please visit this website: University of Hawai'i Kokua.
Smartphone users with a QR code reader application may also access the University of Hawai'i Kokua website by pointing their camera at the following QR code:
- Campus Docs (Google docs)
- CTE Advisory Board Handbook (PDF)
- Culinary Event Request Form (PDF)
- Distance learning Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- Ed White Fund Application (Google docs)
- Employee Registration & Tuition Waivers
- Emergency Guidelines (PDF)
- Facilities Use Agreement - forms (Google docs)
- Faculty Senate (Webpages)
- Faculty & Staff Guidebook (Webpages)
- Grant Development
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Never Cancel Class(Webpage)
- Professional Development (Webpages)
- State Observed Holidays
- 2019-2020 Tenure and Promotion Timeline (doc)
- 2019-2020 Contract Renewal Probationary Timeline (doc)
- 2019-2010 Contract Renewal Non-Probationary Acting Instructor Timeline (doc)
- Acceptable binders memo (doc)