Institutional Effectiveness Mission Statement
Our mission is to support and facilitate research, planning, evaluation, and reporting at the College. We serve as a resource to foster informed decision-making and document continuous improvement. Functions of the office include Accreditation, Assessment, Grant Development, Institutional Research, Marketing, Program Review, Strategic Planning, and University Center.
Institutional Effectiveness Goals
- Support high-quality education for our students by managing the Institutional Accreditation process.
- Coordinate the Annual Program Review process and maintain the Comprehensive Program Review Schedule.
- Support informed decision-making with data.
- Document and report on the progress of meeting the College's strategic goals and assessment outcomes.
- Evaluate education needs within the community to expand on-island certificate, associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree programs offered through the University Center.
- Provide access to and support for distance education programs.
- Identify and pursue external funding opportunities to support institutional needs.
- Communicate the College's mission through various media.