Kaua`i Community College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
Please click the links below to read
Substantive Change Approvals
- Automotive Technology: Green Technology - Certificate of Achievement.
- Creative Media: New Certificates of Competence: Animation, Event Technology, Graphic Arts, Music Production, Photography, Video Production, Website Technology.
- Distance Education: Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts, Associate of Science in Business.
- Hawaiian Studies: Associate of Arts in Hawaiian Studies.
- Hospitality & Tourism: Hospitality Management changed from Certificate of Competence (18 credits) to Certificate of Achievement (24 credits)
ACCJC Accreditation Documents
Third Party Comments
Individuals who wish to make comments on the institutions that are undergoing review in the current semester and that are being considered by the Commission at its next meeting, should use the Third Party Comments Form and be sure to include their name, address, phone number, and email address.
ACCJC Complaint Process