The University of Hawai‘i campuses are committed to providing clear and accurate information to all prospective and current students. In support of this goal, and in compliance with Federal regulations, this page provides links to specific consumer information about UH campuses and about financial aid to enrolled and prospective students.
- Accreditation (Institutional Effectiveness - 808.245.8336)
- Costs of Attendance (Financial aid - 808.245.8360)
- Tuition Refund Policy (Admissions and Records - 808.245.8224 & 225,226)
- Refund/Withdrawal Policy for Students Receiving Federal Assistance (Financial aid - 808.245.8360)
- Visit Our Campus: Campus Map (Marketing Dept. - 808.245.8261)
- Desktop and laptop computers are available for student, faculty and staff use at Kauai Community College Library (Library - 808.245.8233)
- UH username and password is required to log in and access the computers (Computer Help Line - 808.245.8342)
- Administrative Procedure 7.022 (Financial aid - 808.245.8360)
- Kaua'i Community College: At a Glance (VCSA - 808.245.8313 & 808.245.8274)
- Retention and Graduation Rates (Institutional Effectiveness - 808.245.0108)
- Graduation and Persistence Rates (Institutional Effectiveness - 808.245.0108)
- College Navigator (General Information Line - 808.245.8311)
- Financial Aid Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Financial Aid Programs, Eligibility, Terms and Conditions, Contact Information
- State Grant Assistance: Executive Policy 6.204
- U.S. Dept. of Ed, Student Loan Information: Student Loans, Forgiveness
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student loan Borrowers: Students who have received a loan(s) under the Direct Loan Program or Perkins Loan Program, must complete exit counseling each time they drop below half-time enrollment, graduate, or leave school. Exit counseling provides important information in preparation to repay your federal student loan(s). The exit counseling session can be completed online. Contact individual campuses for additional information.
- Private Student Loan Information and Self-Certification Form: Alternative or Private loans are another option to consider for financing education. Alternative/Private loans are designed to help students with educational expenses that exceed other financial aid such as grants, scholarships, work study and federal loans. FAFSA is not required. Alternative loans are credit based; therefore, a co-signer may be needed.
For detailed information regarding Alternative Student Loans, please contact your lender or financial institution directly.
- Disbursements of Aid: Financial Aid Disbursement Information
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP)
- Return of Title IV Funds Policy
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Academic Programs and Degree Information (VCAA 808.245.8203)
- Articulation Agreements within the UH System
- Textbook Information: Kaua'i CC Bookstore (Bookstore - 808.245.8273 & 808.245.8324)
- Faculty: Academic Programs (VCAA 808.245.8203)
- Transfer Credit Policy (VCAA 808.245.8203)
- Gainful Employment Disclosure Statement
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Information Technology & Copyright Infringement:
- Annual Security Report (including campus crime statistics (ASR)) (VCAS - Campus Public Safety - 808.245.8398)
- Campus Safety and Emergency Management (VCAS - Campus Public Safety - 808.245.8398)
- Sexual Misconduct and Nondiscrimination Policy
- Title IX Brochure (Title IX 808.245.8295)
- Interim Policy and Procedure on Sex Discrimination and Gender-Based Violence (Title IX 808.245.8295)
Constitution Day (VCSA - 808.245.8313 & 808.245.8274)
Section 111 requires that Constitution Day be held on September 17 of each year, commemorating the September 17, 1787 signing of the Constitution. However, when September 17 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, Constitution Day shall be held during the preceding or following week. Contact individual campuses for information.