Spring 2022 Payment Due Date
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. (HST)
- Verify your tuition and fee charges by logging into STAR GPS and clicking on the “VIEW/PAY” button in the upper right corner.
- Drop all unwanted classes before the first day of instruction (March 28, 2022) to avoid incurring financial charges.
- Check with each campus offering the course for refund and withdrawal procedures.
- Learn more about payments, payment plans, Authorized Users and eRefunds at University of Hawaii FAQs for Student eCommerce Services.
- University of Hawaii employees, and spouses or domestic partners of employees in BU 07, 08, 87 and 88 - find additional information on the Employee Tuition Waiver site.
Students who completely withdraw during the late registration (add) period will be entitled to a 100% refund of their tuition. Student activity fees will be refunded upon complete withdrawal from all classes at all UH campuses during the late registration period. Those who partially withdraw (drop one or more, but not all, classes) during the add period will be entitled to a full refund of their tuition but not their student activity fees. The late registration period varies at each institution. Please check the academic calendar at each institution for specific dates.
- Semester-long classes – Tuition refund period is approximately the first three weeks of the semester; 100% tuition refund during the late registration period and then 50% refund for the remaining week(s) of the refund period.
- Non-semester long classes (greater than 10 days in length) – Tuition refund period is the first 20% of the instructional period, which includes all calendar days from the first day of instruction, ending on the last day of instruction; 100% tuition refund during the late registration period and then 50% refund for the remaining week(s) of the refund period.
- Non-semester long classes (10 days or less in length) – No refunds will be given except before the first day of instruction.
Refunds for Excess Funds/Credit Balance
There are generally two ways to receive your refund:
- DIRECT DEPOSIT (Electronically): Your refund will be processed within 3 to 5 business days from the date of your disbursement. For refunds to be processed electronically, you must sign up for e-Refunds through your MyUH Services.
- PAPER CHECK (by Mail): Your refund will be processed on the 15th and the last business day of the month. If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, paper checks will be issued on the business day prior to the weekend or holiday. The check will be mailed to the address reflected on your MyUH Services. You are responsible for maintaining a correct mailing address on your MyUH Services. Click here to update your address.
- CREDIT CARD refunds may be issued if you are not a Financial Aid recipient and the transaction was made within the last 90 days