Annual Security Report for Kaua`i Community College is now available.
You may view and/or download the document as a pdf file below or click here.
This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and crime statistics for the institution. Policy statements contained in this report address safety and security items such as reporting of criminal offenses, emergency response, and sexual offense policies. In addition, three years' worth of statistics are included for certain crimes that were reported to have occurred on campus, on property owned or controlled by the campus, or on public property immediately adjacent to the campus.
If you would like a hard copy of the current Annual Security Report, you may print one or request one be printed for you from the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services, One-Stop Center Building, Room 205A.
Hard copies in booklet form have also been printed and are available inside the One Stop Center building at each of the service windows (Admissions & Records, Business, Student Counseling, and Financial Aid) to additionally reach potential students and employees.
See below for past Campus Annual Safety & Security Crime Reports:
- 2021-2022 reporting year, current year
- 2020 - 2021 reporting year
- 2019 - 2020 reporting year
- 2018 - 2019 reporting year
- 2017 - 2018 reporting year
- 2016 - 2017 reporting year
- 2015 - 2016 reporting year
- 2014 - 2015 reporting year
- 2013 - 2014 reporting year
- 2012 - 2013 reporting year
- 2011 - 2012 reporting year