Schedule an appointment today on STAR BALANCE
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE CAREER COUNSELOR
The Career Center provides resources to assist you from the beginning to the end of your academic journey! We help you learn about yourself, explore jobs, make career choices, and carry out career plans.
- Get Help Selecting a Program of Study
- Create a Transfer Plan to a 4-year College
- Apply for Off and On-Campus Student Jobs
- Research Occupations and Careers
- Attend Career Workshops, Information Sessions, Presentations, Mixers & Fairs
- Assistance with Resume Making Interviewing Skills & Searching for Jobs
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES (SLOs):
- Assessment- Comprehend and use both formal and informal career development assessments.
- Labor Market Information and Resources- Understand the labor market and occupational information and trends. Proficiency in using current resources.
- Goal Setting & Action Plan- Developing sound goals that are specific, measurable, achievable, results-focused, and time-bound.
- Job Seeking and Employability Skills- Knowledge of job search strategies and placement techniques.
MELISSA HENRY PODCAST