The Kaua‘i CC Student Identification Card and Bus Pass stickers for the Fall 2021 semester will be available on Monday, August 02, 2021 at the Counseling and Advising Office, Room 102A located in the One Stop Center.
To obtain a Student Identification Card and Bus Pass sticker please follow the steps below:
For New Student
- Please fill out the Student ID form (click here), or you can fill it out in person at the Counseling and Advising Office.
- Take a self-portrait of yourself on a white background for your student ID. (Do not wear cap, beanie, sunglasses or face masks in self portrait. No filters should be applied on your picture (i.e., Instagram, Snapchat)
- We will create your Student ID and notify you when it is available and ready for pick-up.
- Please show a VALID PICTURE ID for verification of identification (State ID, Driver’s License) at the time of pick-up.
- Present your current registration of courses and tuition payment receipt or FAFSA enrollment for Fall 2021.
NOTE: If you are interested in doing the process online rather than IN-PERSON, then please e-mail the above requests to email@example.com through the MyUH email system and please include in the subject line: Student ID Card Request. An email will be sent when the ID Card can be picked up at the Counseling and Advising Center, One Stop Center.
For Continuing Students
When requesting a bus pass renewal sticker for Student ID, please stop by the Counseling and Advising Office located in the One Stop Center anytime between the hours of 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Present your current registration of courses and tuition payment receipt or FAFSA enrollment for Fall 2021.
Please feel free to contact our office at (808) 245-8212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.