Welcome to the Wellness Center At Kaua'i Community College
Message from Our Wellness center
Hello Faculty, Students and Staff
As a student service, the Campus Wellness Center will be responding to student health needs and providing health care advice and triaging. We will continue to provide health services that are offered to our students and we know how important those health needs are and we are committed to serving and addressing our campuses' health needs.
At this time, we do not have the resources to staff the wellness center full time with a Nurse Practitioner for walk-in ill visits. We are scheduling appointments as deemed necessary on a case-by-case basis and prior to scheduling an appointment, we will be screening to ensure the health and safety of our clinic and campus. We encourage anyone who has ill symptoms to reach out to our Nurse Practitioners on Call, Tammie Napoleon or Sharon Ehlers. For any campus illness or injury that is considered an emergency or life-threatening, please contact Campus Security and the CWC office below and a nurse-on-duty will respond during normal semester business hours.
To reach our clinic email and voicemail will be best. Our office assistant, Jeffrey Callejo, will be checking emails and phone messages on a daily basis during normal business hours Monday thru Friday. Here is the direct phone number and email to the Wellness Center.
If you wish to speak to the Nurse Practitioner on-call, please call 808-245-8308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If I do not answer, please leave me a message and I will return your call within 24 hours.
All of our services are confidential, and most services are free of charge:
- Health Screening
- Family Planning Services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Screening
- Care of Common Illnesses
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- Stress Reduction & Emotional Care
- Medela Program Participant
- Provide a site for primary care, preventative health, and family planning services for faculty, staff, students and selected at-risk populations (teens, sex assault victims).
- Provide high-quality, comprehensive healthcare.
- Provide a venue for wellness-focused research.
- Provide a training site for UH health career students