|Click Here to See Job Announcement||Click Here for Brochure|
|Click Here to Apply Online at Neogov|
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Administrative experience in a college at the deanship level or equivalent, or experience at the community college professorial (C5) level, or demonstrated comparable mid-management administrative experience in an educational agency, industry, or government
- Possession of management skills
- Ability to relate to, and skill in, meeting people
- Demonstrated leadership
All minimum qualifications must be met by effective date of hire.
Submit the following:
- Statement outlining how you meet the minimum and desirable qualifications, how your work experiences and/or formal training enable you to fulfill duties and responsibilities, and your management/leadership philosophy.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Graduate and undergraduate transcript(s) showing degree and course work to date verifying minimum and desirable educational qualifications (official transcript copies are acceptable; original official transcripts are required at time of hire). Online transcripts or academic record/grade summaries will NOT be accepted.
- Five (5) recent professional references, including names and contact information (telephone number and email addresses). References will not be contacted without prior notice to the candidate. Background checks will be made prior to employment.
Submitting an Application
Email correspondence/submittal is strongly encouraged and should be sent to:
No fax submissions will be accepted.
If application is mailed, please send materials to:
Kaua‘i Community College
ATTN: Chancellor Search Coordinator
3-1901 Kaumuali‘i Hwy.
Lihue, Kaua'i HI 96766
Candace M. Tabuchi
Chancellor Search Coordinator
The University of Hawai‘i is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.